A Webcast for Retailers
Join us on Covering Commerce—where we sit down with top ecommerce and direct-to-consumer experts to talk everything retail.
Hear what top brands are experiencing in the competitive world of commerce today—plus what industry experts are expecting down the retail road.
Uncover some of the biggest challenges retailers are facing—whether implementing curbside pickup during COVID-19 or reimagining their brick-and-mortar stores.
Learn what is and isn't working in the retail industry from decades of insight provided by our commerce and technology experts.
Get New Episode Sent to Your Inbox
Episode 1: Retail During a Pandemic
Watch this episode to hear from Danielle Savin, Chris Deck, and Noah Sange on the state of retail (past, present and future) amidst the global pandemic.
- What does the next phase of retail look like
- What do brands that have fared well during the pandemic have in common?
- What can a retail brand do to prepare for a major disruption?
Episode 2: Trends, Buyer's Habits and Predictions for 2021
In this episode, we sit down with Alexandra Wood (LiveArea), Craig Dooley (Deck Commerce), and Colin Madden (Feedonomics) to discuss what trends stood out from last year and what's to come in 2021.
- What is one thing that stood out about retail last year?
- What buyer habits did we see that will stick around? What habits won't outlast this season of retail?
- What predictions do you have for 2021?